The MD652 is operated completely via the handheld microphone, which contains all necessary buttons, programable keys and an LCD display. An optional adapter and wireless handheld microphone provides a completely cable free solution if required.
With its slimline dimensions (165 × 46 × 140 mm) and at a weight of only 1050 g, the MD652 excels as a flexible, lightweight mobile radio solution.
With its operation via handheld microphone, the MD652 unit can be installed at any suitable location in a vehicle, ideal for neat, discreet fitting.
Analog or Digital
It is possible to configure both analog and digital channels. This enables the user to easily switch between modes, making it simpler to migrate to digital.
Improved Comms Capacity
The MD652 allows the available bandwidth to be assigned with twice the number of channels, thanks to Hytera Pseudo Trunking technology.
(G) version only (via separate antenna)
Raise an alarm with top priority to the base station or to other radios with the pre-programed emergency mode, identifying the person issuing the alarm.
The Lone Worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
This feature allows you to listen to communication activities on other channels so that you can keep a close track of your team members.
Pesudo Trunking in DMO and RMO
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to handset or to repeater.
Hytera XPT (Extended Pseudo Trunk) enables you to use limited spectrum resources more efficiently without needing a dedicated control channel
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174MHz UHF1: 400-470MHz UHF2: 450-520MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Supply Voltage
- +13.6v ± 15%
- 46 x 165 x 140 (mm)
- 3 line monochrone on speaker microphone
- Programable Buttons
- 3 (on speaker microphone)
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP54 Standard
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Optional (external adaptor)
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- IP Site Connect
- 5 Tone Signalling
- 2 Tone Signalling
- HDC1200 Signalling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- GPS SMS
- (G) version only
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (R7.5 firmware)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128 bits and 256bits AES) available via chargeable licence file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multilanguage Menu
- Power on & off user logo programing
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analog 2-Tone 32 Analog HDC1200 N/A Analog 5-Tone N/A
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- N/A N/A
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (pre-defined only)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable licence file with firmware V8.5 or later
- Over-the-Air Programing
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Analog Only Version
- Not Available