Hytera HALO Nationwide Group Communications is the most advanced Push-to-Talk Over Cellular radio network.
- Nationwide radio coverage over cellular LTE and Wi-Fi networks
- Instant Group Calling with unlimited channels
- Powerful Fleet Dispatching and GPS location tracking
- Fast deployments with zero infrastructure
- Compact and Rugged Radios that are Easy to Use
- Cost effective and easy to deploy
Who Uses PoC Radios
Almost every business sector uses PoC radios. Hospitals, schools, retail stores, manufacturing, and energy companies. One of the fastest growing PoC sectors is the service industry. These are customers with small to medium sized service fleets who don’t have the capital to invest in the infrastructure required for wide-area radio networks.
- Electricians, Plumbers and Exterminators
- Property Management Companies
- Construction and Building Materials
- Bus and transportation companies
- Security Guard Companies
Hytera HALO features a powerful dispatch application that, when combined with the PNC370 radio’s built-in GPS, allows tracking of driver locations and travel routes with time stamps.
The dispatch application provides the most flexible calling available with instant group calling and individual calling. Dynamic groups can be quickly created with a simple list selection or geographically by selecting an area on the dispatch map.
Hytera PNC370 PTT Radio
The Hytera PNC370 is a compact, rugged, and easy-to-operate LTE handheld radio. The PNC370 enables fast voice communication and data transmission with a nearly limitless connection over nationwide LTE cellular networks.
- Advanced noise suppression for clear audio in loud environments
- Rugged and IP54 rated to withstand dirt, dust and moisture
- Impressive battery capacity delivers up to 18 hours of working time
- Built in GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and LED flashlight
For more info on the PNC370, click here
VM780 Push to Talk over Cellular Body Camera and Radio
The Hytera VM780 Body Worn Camera integrates a body camera with Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) voice communications to capture, store, and share video, audio, and image evidences in the field. The VM780 features video transfer, evidence collection, and dispatching software applications.
- All-in-one design reduces equipment costs and simplifies communications
- Supports individual and group calls between dispatch, VM780, and other POC devices Real-Time
- HD 1080P video recording with AES256 advanced encryption
- Stream video over 4G/LTE or Wi-Fi networks for nationwide monitoring of events
To find out more, click here
The Hytera HALO and PNC370 PoC radios enable push-to-talk communications over cellular 3G/4G/LTE networks, creating a wide-area radio network that utilizes the cellular infrastructure of Mobile Network Operators. Push to talk over LTE cellular networks provides national coverage with the bandwidth for data and video applications.
The HALO system also supports cell phone devices with the HALO android app installed, providing flexibility for users who may also need cellular access.
Who is Hytera?
Hytera is the fastest growing radio communications company in the world, and the leader in two-way radio innovation. Hytera is consistently first to market with new radio features and technologies. Hytera is a billion-dollar, global company with 10 international R&D Innovation Centers, three Industry 4.0 manufacturing centers, and more than 90 regional offices around the world.
Contact Us for More Information on the Hytera PoC Radio Communications Solution
Thank you for submitting your enquiry. We will be in contact with you within 48 hours.