About Hytera Innovation
An industry leader in research and development, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and bringing next-generation radio technology to the market.
Global R&D Innovation
Hytera has 10 international R&D Innovation Centers and more than 90 regional organizations around the world, and 40% of Hytera employees are engaged in engineering, research, and product design. This industry-leading, globalized R&D platform allows Hytera to develop a deep understanding of our users' present and future communication needs, and to deliver the perfect user experience.
Hytera has three Industry 4.0 manufacturing centers in China and Spain with an annual production capacity of 5 million units. These smart, Industry 4.0 manufacturing centers are highly automated with 3D x-ray precision testing and robotic functional testing to guarantee precision and quality.
Hytera has established consummate quality systems, and has passed ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSA S18001 certifications, and has implemented the rigorous Six Sigma management system.
This culture of quality enables Hytera to produce products that meet anti-blast product certification ISO/IEC-80079-34, IP67 and IP68, and the US military’s MIL-STD-810F standard.
Hytera is dedicated to delivering the most innovative Professional Mobile Radio communications features and user-centric solutions to clients around the world.
- Push-to-Talk over Cellular radios and the Hytera HALO nationwide group communications solution enables PoC over cellular LTE networks
- Speakers located under the keypad to allow a larger display screen along with quality audio.
- Dual display screens on Hytera's advanced PDC760 DMR/LTE radios enable users to see critical info from the radio on a belt clip.
- XPT pseudo trunk eliminates the dedicated control channel, freeing all channels for communications
Hytera introduced the world’s first:
- Intrinsically Safe (IS) radios for use in all zones
- DMR Tier III trunking system & radio
- Full-duplex DMR calls in Repeater Mode Operation (RMO)
- Out-of-range notification in DMR RMO.
- DMR mobile radio signal/voice/data RF transmission between repeaters
- Over the Air Programming (OTAP) for simplified system maintenance
- Compressed GPS data to improve channel efficiency and reduce costs
Wherever You Go, You'll Find Hytera
From major events such as the Rio Olympic Games, the US Open, and the America's Cup, to oil rigs, utility companies, football stadiums, schools, hospitals and hotels across the country, Hytera's professional radio communications systems are exceeding the expectations of the modern workforce.
Get The Advantage of Hytera Innovation
Discover why over 10 million industry users worldwide have chosen Hytera to provide innovative, secure, and reliable private radio communication solutions.